Telling Your Cleantech Story for a Greener Tomorrow
Some of the intangible reasons:
· You need a writer to engage the reader with compelling text, in language that expresses your ideas and needs, yet written from the client or investor’s perspective, in language they use and understand.
· You would have to train someone to write for the customer in this format. They would have to be devoted to this task in order to do it justice.
· Not biased about your products. I can be objective.
· Known price. Agreed upon deadlines. You can utilize me whenever you need me.
· Your document is my focus. I am not worried about running other areas of your business. I set a definite timeframe for completion with most work done by me independent of you and your staff with interactions with you as needed.
· I turn a paper around much quicker, because I have the writing mindset and don’t “dread” writing. In fact, I write children’s short stories and books on the side, to keep my creative skills active and to make sure I keep it simple, yet interesting.
· With my varied background, I draw upon many industry and technology experiences to give a more complete picture.
· Technology trained, but market focused. In other words, I have both the ability to understand technical products and services with the skills to translate them into words investors can understand.
I practice what I preach. I drive a hybrid car, I use energy credits in my electric bill, I recycle extensively and I yell at my kids to turn off the lights and stop dripping water.
By the way, I Have Some Credential Stuff too:
· Been in the Software & Technology industry for 30+ years in Telecommunications, IT and custom software applications.
· Member of Green Chamber of the South, www.greencs.org. Column contributor.
· Member of American-Israel Chamber of Commerce, Southeast Region, www.aiccse.org. Committee member of Cleantech subgroup.
· Service Provider to Cleantech Forum Members, www.cleantech.com.
· Member of Toastmasters International, www.toastmasters.org, certified Toastmaster.
· Member of IEEE (Institute of Electrical & Electronics Engineers), www.ieee.org.
· Served clients in all facets of business, ranging from product strategy, product development, product support, product management & marketing.
· Assignments with Fortune 500 companies, such as AT&T, DBM, Subcontract to General Dynamics, Lucent Technologies, BellSouth, WaCA/Asurion, and Amdahl, as well as several smaller firms.
· Even have some formal education:
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, NC State University at Raleigh, NC
· Master of Computer Science, University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, IL
· Master of Engineering Management, Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
· Also, take a look at my profile and extensive network connections on LinkedIn at www.linkedin.com/in/krishnaavva
Copyright © 2004-2009, Avva Communications, LLC, All rights reserved
To get started, please
e-mail me at requestinfo @ cleantechstoryteller.com or
call me at 678-935-7343
“Krishna is a professional in all aspects of his work. He has a sharp editorial eye and a great feel for story nuances and details. He knows how to frame a story to maximize its impact, and has the innate ability to read a written piece and get to the heart of its strengths and weaknesses. I value his editorial contributions at Nightbird Publishing. Krishna also excels as a writer. His prose is crisp and polished and he understands the essentials of effective persuasive writing. If you are looking for a writer who can sell your idea or product through the written word, look no further. Krishna is a marketing master! ”
Jeff Dennis, Owner, WordCraft Resources, Inc.